Sunday 1 November 2015

FACE OF THE WEEK: MEET LYDIA



Without a Doubt our next FOTW is just what we have being looking for all this while, a smart lady who you all would love to meet. Have a wonderful week Ahead............................XO.

 Name?
Lydia


Tell us abit about yourself?
I am lydia, my friends call me beti or lii, i am16 and i am in ss3.


Hobbies?
I enjoy swimming, reading novels, watching TV and also playing basketball.

What's your definition of beauty?
Beauty lies in the heart, if a girl's heart is pure, clean and innocent she has everything to be called beautiful...but if a girl is pretty yet wicked en cruel...her cruelty will cover her hidden beauty.


Does beauty have to do mostly with facial looks?
No...


How old where you when you started cooking?
I started cooking at the age of 7, I started out with helping my mom with some little stuff to do.

When you go shopping what type of outfit and shoes do you go for?
I mostly go for something I will fit in and feel comfortable with but at the same time look good.

Favorite pet?
Dogs (puppy)

What would be your beauty tip ?
I believe every girl has her inner beauty..u just need time to let her out.. plus I advise a girl always needs her beauty sleep!


What's your ideal man like?
My man should be strong yet with a soft heart, polite and kind, tall, loving and romantic.

Future Ambition? 
I love children generally and I would like to be a pediatrician and help children all over the world.

What talents do you have that we might not know about?
I engage my self with dancing. choreography to be prosaic.

  
What do you love most about being in Nigeria?
The fact that I get to spend each and everyday with wonderful people makes me proud to know that I have a wonder full family here and that I belong here!


Favorite artist?
Nicki minaj

Best movie you seen this year? 
Hunger games

Contacts(instagram, twitter, and facebook)
Instagram [.MS_BETI]

No comments:

Post a Comment