Saturday 7 November 2015

FACE OF THE WEEK: MEET SYLVIA EGEDE

 

 Good day you all and welcome to this face of the week segment for this week ,we have an important person miss sylvia ebi egede we where given the opportunity to interview her and since shes special like this here is a little more than you know about our fine face miss sylvia. 

 Name? 
 Sylvia Ebi Egede.

Tell us abit about yourself?
I'm a God fearing woman, I'm the second of 5 children, I'm a realist, and I'm always laughing or in a good mood.

Hobbies?
Dancing a lot, listening to music, playing dress up lol, reading and working out.

What's your definition of beauty?

Beauty is the spark in your eyes when you smile, and your ability to accept your flaws and make it flaw some💫 Also confidence is beauty. 





Does beauty have to do mostly with facial looks?

Not really. But inner beauty radiates on the outside.





How old where you when you started cooking?

10 years old or so.

Tell us the steps you take when preparing your favorite meal you cook? 

To make pepper soup. I Wash the goat meat and put in a pressure cooker with Enough water to cover the meat. I love plenty water in it so I put a lot. Add the maggi, goat seasoning, and blended onions. and start cooking.When the meat is done, Add pepper, and uziza leaves. Cover the pot and leave to simmer for 5 minutes and the pepper soup is ready. Then I serve it with love😀
  
When you go shopping what type of clothes do you go for?
It depends on my mood. I love experimenting with clothes, but it comes down to anything I feel sexy and confident in. Heels are essential 💕

Best designer?
Michael Kors.


 
Favorite pet?
My Dog Bullet❤️

What are some of your personal beauty tips or secrets?
Work out as much as you can, and coconut oil+ Shea butter is great for your hair and skin.





Is the saying
"No honey without Money" true in your case?

Lmao No, but where there is money, Love will find a way😉

What's your ideal man like?
An Intelligent, strong, respectful, and goal driven African man. Preferably Tall and fit 👌🏾

Where do you mostly hangout at?
My house/ my friends house.

Future Ambition?
To be the best heart surgeon, wife, and mother I can be.



 
What talents do you have that we might not know about?
I'm a dancer, I'm very flexible and I'm lowkey a dope songwriter.

What do you love most about being Nigerian?

The rich culture, the food, and the people.

Favorite artist?

Rihanna and the Weeknd.



 
Best movie you seen this year?
I'm not a big movie fan.

Contacts( Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, Facebook, 2go, )? 
Twitter: Sylvia_egede
Instagram: Princess_sylviaa
Snapchat: Sylvia_cutie

2 comments:

  1. I so much love the saying "No honey without Money" true in your case?
    Lmao No, but where there is money, Love will find a way�� I have a crush on sylvia..07060997477

    ReplyDelete