Wednesday 27 April 2016

TEBB WITH ILLOGHALU EDWARD

 
 
Good day, at some point we felt it was only the ladies who Celebrate their birthdays in Abuja.... And the Guys don't or maybe it isn't there thing and at some point the ladies were actually Taking the Lead and we needed someone to bridge that gap and it happened last week on the 19th of April one young tall handsome young man named Iloghalu Edward mark celebrated his 18years birthday in a Grand style.
 Hails from a family where Values are Respected and anything worth doing is worth doing well........ That was the case as he had cakes and served his friends some of the best wines for the evening a Moet to Go with the Music and other Side attractions that were part of that wonderful Event.... His Mom was present, friends and some guests also . This is what went down on that special day take a Look below....


Name?
Iloghalu Edward
 

Age?
Just turned 18.

Tell us abit about yourself?
I'm Edward iloghalu , I'm an Igbo boy from Anambra state , I come from a family of five , I play golf and I like hanging out.



How did you Mark/celebrate your big day?
I had a party at uptown in wuse 2 with friends, family and the High commissioner to Botswana ..it was fun tho..
 


 

What did you wear for your special day?
I wore a black shirt made from ( Justin clothing....)
 

What do I hope to achieve by this time next year?
I hope to be at the top of my political ambition....

Are you married or involved with anyone ?
No not yet ..

Do u make friends easily? 
ya I do like making friends.

Can animals commit suicide? 
No I don't think animals sane can commit suicide.

snapchat : edwardiloghalu 
instagram : eiloghalu 
Facebook : Edward iloghlau 
Twitter : eddy_ flykid.

No comments:

Post a Comment