Friday 9 September 2016

TEBB WITH MIRACLE EHURIAH

 
 
We are happy to present to you a special TEBB edition with one of our faces for the the year 2016, miss Miracle who just turned a year older on Monday 5th September 2016 heres a little highlight of how her day went.

Name?
Miracle Adaku Ehuriah.





What school do you Attend?
University of Hull.

Age?
A year Older.




Tell us abit about yourself?
I'm a happy and out going person. I love to laugh and make others around me laugh. I love having funny but I don't allow fun disturb my studies. 

How Did you celebrate/ Mark your Birthday?
With my Family.




What did I wear for your special day?
A with peplum gown with heels.


What do You hope to achieve by this time next year?
A lot, I have a lot in mind I want to achieve I'm just making sure my priorities come first. 

Are you married or involved with anyone?
I am single.

Do u make friends easily?
Yes I am very friendly.

favorite designer?
Enzo Angiolini.

Can animals commit Suicide?
Yes animals can commit suicide. We are animals too but higher class animals

No comments:

Post a Comment