Saturday 20 May 2017

ON THE RISE: MEET BRADON AKUME




Meet brandon akume is one talented teen who is also on the rise to making it big in the music industry, hes out to change the sound we hear in our days.......................................Get to read his interview below and see more about his music, style, personality and lots more.
and by the way happy birthday too you as you turn plus one today!!!!


Name?
Brandon msooaondo Akume.
Stage name?
Brandon (not a fan of nicknames and stuff, love the name my mum gave me)
State?
Benue state

Tell us Abit about yourself?
Well I'm 18 yrs old, I love to sing, dance, draw, read, explore, I love being around my friends,not very big on sports but I watch every now and then absolutely obsessed with family


What's the first song you ever remember Hearing?
It was a Brenda fasi song I was a big fan of Brenda fasi as a kid I remember it faintly I don't remember the name.




What are you listening to lately?
Lots of really rnb and soul music like Khalid and Adele and Jasmin Sullivan and Bryson tiller and Kendrick Lamar.


What's your favorite album by an artist?
I don't have one, how can I possibly choose from all the beautiful music I've heard.

What song of yours are you proud of?
All of them there is a piece of me in each one of those songs.

How do you get your songs out there?
Well I post and soundcloud and I have someone who posts them on websites for me.



How long have you been doing this?
I've been singing since I was three, but I started recording songs when I was 15, that was in like 2014.

Who are your Role Models? 
Jesus, my Mum and dad, and then musically Beyonce, John Legend.

What would you be doing if you weren't doing music?
Nothing its all I ever think about before I had music life felt pretty empty I was still blessed and all but I felt like I had no purpose so if I wasn't doing music there would be nothing.



Any performances yet?
Not any yet I'm working on that, but y'all will just have to wait and see.

What's next for you, upcoming projects and all that? 
Of course, I have a few songs on the come up, so for sure this summer y'all will hear from me.

Are you Dating?
Complicated.

Favorite food?
Pounded yam and egusi.
Contacts (Facebook /Brandon sings/, twitter/akume_brandon/, Instagram-brandunn__ and snapchat /ak_brandon/

No comments:

Post a Comment