Friday 19 June 2015

FACE OF THE WEEK: CHRISTIANA OKOLO



Ladies and gentlemen, allowus to introduce to you our face of the week. She is no other than the elegant and beautiful Miss Christiana Okolo. See more of her pictures below.




What are your names? 

Am Christiana okolo








Tell us about yourself, education, extra- curricular activities? 
Am 17,  from kogi state, I speak igala. Am a graduate of high school and am presently doing a foundation program at gilgal education foundation then I'll be leaving for the university of debrecen Hungary in September 

Hobbies? 
I like to go swimming,  watch movies, listen to music, just chill with my friends and i LOVE cake😄 







What is beauty to you? 
A person is said to be beautiful when she is appealing both on the inside and on the out side that's character and physically 









Can you share with us a personal beauty tip? 
I don't really have a special beauty tip but I guess you should just wear what you feel good in cuz "when you look good you feel good" 








Favorite dish? 
My favourite dish is chicken and fries 








If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go to? 
I'd love to go to Tokyo 








What kind of music do you enjoy? 
I enjoy good music but mostly slow with meaningful lyrics cuz sometimes I just listen to what the song tells me 


Favorite artist ?
I like tailor swift, ed sheeran, nicky minaj and Sam Smith 



Celeb crush 
I have a crush on Chris Evans 








What is your definition of an ideal African woman? 
An ideal african woman is a woman that can do things on her own,  a working class woman that still gives her children quality time,love and touch of her culture,  a woman that loves and respects  her husband(if shes married) 









If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? 
If I win a million dollars I would establish my own fertility hospital and maybe a bakery cuz I love cake😄 




What do you aspire to be? 
I want to be a gynecologist 








SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES 
Ig:bellenna_ 
Twitter: @okolochristiana 
Snapchat: ty_anna98 

1 comment: