Friday 16 October 2015

FACE OF THE WEEK: MEET ONYINYECHI VALERIE OKEWULONU




Hello viewers, our face of the week is a not only beautiful, but this young lady also portrays poise an grandeur. Check out her interview and get to meet her.



Names? 
My name is Onyinyechi Valerie Okewulonu 

Tell us about yourself, education, extra- curricular activities? 
My friends would probably describe me as outgoing and friendly I just graduated from British Nigerian Academy 



Hobbies? 

I like to read and shop online 

Whats your definition of beauty? 
I feel like beauty cannot be defined it's not quantifiable 



Some mistake beauty for having a pretty face. 
Do you think this is a disadvantage? 
Yes it is a disadvantage because we lose our chances to me life changing people because we take them at face value 

Can you share wit us a personal beauty tip? 
I always moisturize my face before applying foundation and concealer 



Favorite dish? 
Okro soup and pounded yam 



If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go to? 
Vienna 

What kind of music do you enjoy? 
Alternative rock and folk

Favorite artist? 
Vance Joy 



Single or dating? 
Single 

  

Man Crush? 
Tom Hardy and Henry Cavill 




What's your definition of an ideal African woman? 
Someone who never gives up 


What super power do you dream of having? 
Mind control 

If you won a million dollars , what will you do with it? 
Half of the money would go to charity and the rest would be spent on clothes and my family 



Who is your role model? 
My mom and my older sister 

What do you aspire to be? 
No one but the best version of myself 



Social media handle 
Ig: @amyonyib 
@amyonyiB 
Twitter: 
Snapchat onyinyechi_okew

2 comments:

  1. HELLO BAE NA ONLY ONE PICTURE U JUST PACK FULL FOR HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful

    ReplyDelete