Thursday 24 December 2015

FACE OF THE WEEK (LAST EDITION FOR THE YEAR 2015)





Seasons greetings!!!!!! people our ever loyal visitors to this blog from day one we started up until now without you guys we would be the biggest teen blog and network in abuja and slowly spreading Across Nigeria and africa, we deeply Appreciate you Guys for all the support so Far making us to stand out.
We wouldn't leave this year without bringing and closing the FOTW'S Segment for this year thanks to all those who hastagged us with ur pictures and also those that DM ur pictures too we Got lots of that this year, and for those that didn't get a spot still try next year and you would be giving the chance to showcase what being a true ideal African lady is.
  With all that aside you all know we had to save one of the best for last.................with that meet Our last face of the week for the year 2015 beautiful light skinned lady miss joan john read her interview and get to know her better...........happy holidays till we come back on this segment January have a good year Ahead. XOXO.



Name?
 Joan John.



Tell us abit about yourself?
I'm a fashion designer, I draw, I love sleeping and eating.
 



Hobbies?
Drawing, eating, singing (even though I don't have a good voice).

What's your definition of beauty?


I think it's what a person looks like when they wake up, lol and their personality.

Does beauty have to do mostly with facial looks?


No it doesn't, it also has to do with what's inside.

How old were you when you started cooking?
7years old.

Tell us the steps you take when preparing your favorite food?
I don't have a favorite meal.

When you go shopping what type of outfit and shoes do you go for?
I just make my clothes myself. I usually go for flats and sneakers.

Favorite pet?
Alaskan husky

What are some of your personal beauty tip or secrets?
Eating healthy

Is the saying ''No honey without Money'' true in your case in relationships?
Nope



What's your ideal man like?
Lol honestly I don't know

Where do you mostly hangout at?
My house.

Future ambition?
To become a successful fashion designer.

What talents do you have that we might not know about?
From what my friends tell me, I'm a good cook and singer... but I don't think so.

What do you love most about being beautiful?
I don't know. I'm just grateful to God for making me the way he did.


Favorite artist?
None.
 
Best movie you've seen this year?

Hitman

Contacts( Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, Facebook, 2go, hi5, MySpace, badoo )?
Twitter: @joan_a_John
 Instagram:@joan_john
 Snapchat: @Joan_John

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete