Wednesday 31 May 2017

ON THE RISE: MEET SAMUEL JOHN ROBERT

 
 
 
The expertly constructed SONG RARA was inspired by hybird willingness to come up with something better than his previous work 'WAVY' . Despite the incessant criticism, HYBIRD didn't relent in his work rather it made him more dedicated to releasing this incredible song titled rara. check out his ON THE RISE interview and get to know him better......
 https://soundcloud.com/hybrid-13
 
 
Name?
Samuel john robert
 
Stage name? 
Hybrid sosa.
 
State? 
Benue state.
 
Tell us Abit about yourself?
I am basically a food junkie, music fanatic I just love to chill,vibe and hangout.
 
What's the first song you ever remember Hearing? 
Michael Jackson's thriller or bad. Not too sure loved Michael a lot when I was much younger, I remember dancing and trying to get his steps and all.
 
What are you listening to lately?
 Nuff afro beats raggae and trap.
 
What's your favorite album by an artist?
Wizkids Ayo.
 
What song of yours are you proud of? 
Wavy ft Morello, and raba.
 

How do you get your songs out there?
I put my music out there through blogs and music websites and my followers on social networks like instagram and Twitter can get an easy link to them.
 
How long have you been doing this?
 The first time I laced my vocals on a beat was 2012 or early 2013.
 
 
Who are your Role Models?
 Tu baba , sound sultan , d banj, lil Wayne.
 
 
What would you be doing if you weren't doing music?
I would have been a painter or a sculptor.
 
Any performances yet?
 yah I've had a few in England when I was still studying.
 
What's next for you, upcoming projects and all that? 
Basically recording more stuff, reaching out to people and doing collabos and dropping em singles, doing giggs just going to get to work.,And who knows maybe a body of work.
 
 
Are you Dating?
Na single still.
 
Favorite food?
Pounded yam and any proper soup.
 
 
Contacts ( twitter: hybrid _es, in stag ram: hybridsosa  and snapchat : hybrid_e

No comments:

Post a Comment