Saturday 27 February 2016

FACE OF THE MONTH: MEET NKECHI ANYANWU



She is a photographer.  She is beautiful. She is decent. She is…Oh! She’s your woman, your everything!  Say hello to your new Face Of The Month for February Miss Nkechi Anyanwu



Name?
Nkechi Anyanwu

Tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm a 17 year old student studying Business Administration in CU. I'm in my first year. I'm into visual arts, and I'm currently trying to find a balance between that and my academics.  I can't dance, I love reading, video games, Indie and EDM music, and anime.


What's your definition of beauty? 
My definition of beauty. I think that sometimes, beauty isn't really in the way someone looks. Some people are beautiful from the aura that surrounds them. Some people are deep, and know that life is way more than looks and how many people you have liking your photos. For me, those are the people that are beautiful. They are my definition of beautiful.
 


What are some of your personal beauty tips or secrets?
 I actually have no beauty tips or secrets, to be very honest. I'm still trying to be comfortable in my own skin. I just feel that you should try to be the best possible version of yourself.
Hobbies?
  I'm actually a Photographer, and I'm also working on a clothing line. (Design stage). You can check out my work and follow me on my photography instagram page @kechie.photo ,you could go to my vsco (vsco.co/krchie), and you could follow my tumblr (kechiee.tumblr.com )
Besides that, I'm into Biology. I love biology, and if I wasn't in Business, I'd be studying Biotechnology.
I also play the violin.


What keeps you Awake at Night?
If I'm awake at night, I'm most likely going to be on the Internet, getting inspiration for a shoot, or for a design. I could also be studying, or writing in my journal, or playing video games. I could be talking with my friends as well.
 
Favorite TV show?
 I love Steven Universe. Now, before you begin to think it's childish, I know how that show has helped me get through a lot of tough times, and just hearing the theme song really calms me. My second best is Adventure time.  


Best Compliment you Ever Received?
 I don't really rank the compliments I've received. I've gotten really strange compliments, like how I always see deeper than usual, how my taste is different, and how I understand things that people don't. I've also gotten more normal compliments. My most memorable  compliments are the ones that come when I'm down, or don't expect it

What was the last picture you took with  your phone?


What's your dress sense like?
 My dress sense is pretty casual. I like to be comfortable, at least, it used to be. Ever since I started uni in CU,  it began to include pieces like high waist pants, pencil skirts, jackets, and chiffon tops😂. I still try to make those casual though.


 Whose your role model and why?
 This may seem cliche, but my role model is my mom. She is the strongest woman I've met, and the way she shows love is in the way she makes sure we have all we want, and goes out of her way to make sure we are happy. Not many women are like that, and I respect and love her for it.

Can animals commit suicide?
  Well, I'm glad I studied biology for this bit. Animals can and have exhibited suicidal tendencies, but actually, it is hard to tell if it is premeditated. When I was reading for the Biology Olympiad, I saw that there are some parasites that can cause it's host to commit suicide. That question of whether an animal can decide to end it's own life, is still widely debated, and to be honest, I can't answer this question.

Rate your beauty over 10? 
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So I can't rate myself. But I'm going to be a narcissist and give myself a 10 (Self love, bih)

Are you the shy type?  
  I'm rather shy, but once I get to know you, you will wonder why I ever called myself shy. Most times, i just make up my mind to suck it up and be bold.

What cheers you up?
  Steven Universe episodes, Indie and EDM music. Photography also helps me let out a lot of steam, and I also write down my feeling for release.

If you could spend a day with a celebrity who would that be?
 Karl Lagerfeld. Photographer and Designer. Best of both worlds.

Ever been to jail?
 No.

What's your definition of an Ideal African lady?
 My definition of an ideal African lady is one who knows what she can do, and does it to the best of her ability. She also has her morals, and she knows that they are there for a reason.

It is possible to love two people at once?
  Yes, it is. Love doesn't limit itself to one person. Plus, it also depends on the kind of love you are talking about here.

Contacts (ig, twitter, Facebook, snapchat)?
Instagram: @_kechie_    and @kechie.photo 
Twitter: @kechieee 
Snapchat : k3chi

No comments:

Post a Comment