Tuesday 9 February 2016

TEBB WITH JOUAN OGUNNAIKE




Good day beautiful people We Started TEBB (TEENS EXCLUSIVE BIRTHDAY BASH) last year 2015 and the messages we get are overwhelming its like everyday is someone's birthday In Abuja. We are working on all the Requests we Got and we would soon feature yours to all those who mailed and tagged Us.

We are happy to present another young and beautiful ladies TEBB To you guys meet miss Jouan O, This generous beauty just turn 17 last Saturday and decided to share with us how she spent her Day............. 





Starting her day off with giving thanks to God for letting her see another added year to her life, by Evening she had a gathering with some close friends to a lovely dinner at a cool location to properly mark the day, it didn't end there, cubbana felt this sexy ladies heat as they also had a great party to climax the Day.
 
Name?
Jouan Adejoke Ogunnaike.



School?
Baze University     

Age?
17 years old.

Tell us abit about you?

Am a model in making. I like having fun and chilling with  my friends. I also love eating a lot and am also photogenic.




How did you Mark your birthday?

I marked my birthday with an exquisite private dinner with my close friends, then we clubbing after.     
               

What do you hope to have achieved by this time next year?

What I hope to achieve: I hope to achieve a better level in my modelling career.     

Are you married or involved with anyone?

I am actually single

Do you make friends easily?

yes I do make friends easily.



What's your favorite food?
my favorite food is chips and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment