Friday 18 March 2016

FACE OF THE MONTH: MEET BEVERLY NKWOCHA

 
 
Good day people as we about entering the weekend what better way to do so than to give you Guys our Beautiful face of the month for the month of March 2016........ Today's beauty is one rare Gem, Who makes her second feature on the biggest Teen Network in Nigeria ABJRICHTEENS brand and network she was here last year and this year she's back as our beauty for this month next up might be an ambassadorship deal for her who knows....
Without much talk you guys should meet a side of Beverly you all never Knew, get to know what keeps her glowing the way she does and other interesting things about her you didn't know!!

Name?
I'm Beverly Nkwocha.
 

Tell us abit about yourself?
I'm a fun loving person who loves to hang out with friends and I also love to laugh(lol)

What's your definition of beauty?
To me...beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eye it is not something physical.
 
 

What are some of your personal beauty tips or secrets?
Vegetables and a glass of water every 2 hours.
 
 


Hobbies?
Photography.

Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?
I'd rather be loved
 

Were you ever drunk at college?
No

Best Compliment you Ever Received?
That I'm beautiful inside and outside.

What was The Last picture you Took with your phone?


What's your Dress sense like?
Retro and chick.
 


Whose your Role Model and Why?
My mother..and that's because she's the strongest woman I know...and because she faces every problem that comes her way.

Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father?
My dad.

Can Animals commit Sucide?
Lol I don't know.

Has a guy ever asked you to marry him?
Lmao yes.

Rate your Beauty Over 10? 
Lol I can't.
 

Are you the shy Type?
Not Really.

What’s your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?
Yes I totally believe in marriage and I'd definitely want to get married.



If you could spend a day with a celebrity who would that Be?
Jimmy butler.
 

If you were caught in a fire and had to choose between saving your dog and new TV, what would you choose?
My new Tv...

What's your Definition of An Ideal African lady?
My definition for an ideal African woman is the way she carries and comports herself.
 


It is possible to love Two people at Once?
No.


Contacts (ig, twitter, Facebook, snapchat)?
Twitter:dazee_b...
SNAPCHAT:adaobi5

No comments:

Post a Comment