Tuesday 3 May 2016

ON THE RISE: WITH BASSEY EMMANUEL EMEM



 As an upcoming model especially when you are a male model alot of challenges one faces to get to the peak of their career lets meet one of them, hes also an ambassador for 9jacampusbuzz an online campus networking platform . 


Name?
My name is Bassey Emmanuel Emem, but I prefer it when people just call me Emem.

Age?
I’m 16.
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m a very very ambitious person, and I’m also a simple person

How would you describe your personal style and where do you pull inspiration from?
Well, my personal style is very laid back and simple, its only during a shoot that you can see me all dressed up, styled up and accessorized, but other than that, I always dress up in an extremely relaxed manner.
 I pull inspiration from every successful person, when I see someone achieving big things in my field, or other fields, it pushes me to do better, and of course, I support them too.






Do you ever get shy in front of camera?
No, in fact I’m actually more confident in front of the camera than in actual real life situations,

Is modelling an easy job or more strenuous than people realize?
Actually, I decided to go into this thinking it was an easy field that won’t give me stress, but I was wrong. Modelling is difficult in its own way, if it is easy for you, then you haven’t started.




How long have you been doing this?
Been nursing the idea for a while now, but I actively started late last year, it’s been just a couple of months, and things are already going well.

What’s the best and worst thing about being a model?
The best thing is that you get to wear new clothes and designs for free, lol. The bad thing is that people always expect highly of you and so you aren’t allowed to make mistakes. People always expect you to portray a perfect image of their brand, and so people don’t want to know about your flaws.


Do you have any hidden talents?
Well, I write. Probably gonna start a blog, write a book, write an article for a magazine, or maybe write for another person’s blog.
Then sometimes, I mix songs, and I will now be deceiving myself that I can DJ. lol.


Five things you can’t live without?
Food and water
Internet
Music
Phone and laptop
Money

Tell us facts about you people don’t know?
When you see me at first, you would think that I’m one quiet shy boy, but when you get closer to me, you would get to know that I’m a very jovial person
And also, I like sleep so much ehn. I can sleep for 12 hours straight non stop. lol.
Then, I’m also a very slim person, so I’m here to change the ideology and norms that you have to be muscular or buff before you can become a male model.


Are you married or involved with anyone?
No


Do you make friends easily?
Well, not really, but when I do, I show them a lot of attention

What’s your favorite food?
The usual jollof rice with fried plantain, salad, moi moi, chicken, and any other thing you can add...
If you could eat only one meal in this life, what would it be?
Pizza
How do you react to your female folks around you?
Well, for the ones that don’t form, I usually behave friendly and nice towards them.
Who are your role models?
Uti Nwachukwu, Alexx Ekubo, Ben Carson


What would you be doing if you weren’t into modelling?
Photography or fashion designing

What’s next for you, upcoming projects and all that?
More photo shoots, fashion weeks, and getting to model for upcoming and big brands in Nigeria

What do you dream of doing in the future?
A man who is very successful in all areas of his life. Someone who is successful in whatever he lays his hands to do.

Contacts
Twitter - _ememm_
Instagram - _ememm

No comments:

Post a Comment