Saturday 5 August 2017

ON THE RISE: MEET MICHAEL AWOH


 
Fresh off the release of his hit single titled BOUNCE, the amazing rap artist Mikie drops his latest single titled THRONE. 
Just like BOUNCE before it, THRONE is an amazingly crafted song with dope production and even doper lyrics. Mikie has definitely given us a banger on this track
You can checkout the full song by clicking on the SoundCloud link below and don't forget to download and share with your friends
 https://soundcloud.com/user-354994588/throneon-the-move
Thanks.

Name?
Michael awoh ojonugwa

Stage name?
Mikie

State?
Delta state.
Tell us Abit about yourself?
I am Michael I like parties  I don't like snubs I believe all woman beings are equal   i like socializing reading is not for me  but i try my best i try to relate with every body no matter what  I don't like boring people I can't do with out music.


What's the first song you ever remember Hearing?
Why me by dbanj.


What are you listening to lately?
Kendrick lamar's humble

What's your favorite album by an artist?
WizKid sounds from the other side

What song of yours are you proud of?
Throne.

How do you get your songs out there?
I just tell my contacts to help me  share for their friends I post it multiple times on Instagram and all my social media's  I make sure all my contacts are putting on there story or using it their display picture.

How long have you been doing this?
I started professional recording February this year but I have been in love with music from jss2.
Who are your Role Models?
Ice prince and drake.
What would you be doing if you weren't doing music?
I don't know.
 
Any performances yet?
Yes I have performed twice.

What's next for you, upcoming projects and all that? 
 I am working on an e.p it would be ready soon enough.
Are you Dating?
No and I can't figure out why.
 
Favorite food?
Semovita and egusi soup

Contacts (facebook, twitter, instagram and snapchat )? 
@instagram u_know_its_mikie @snapchat Michael awoh @facebook mikhael awoh @twitter uknowitsmikie

1 comment: