Friday 10 April 2015

FACE OF THE WEEK : NAFISATU BUTU.


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Allow us to introduce to you our face of the week, the beautiful miss Nafisatu Butu.She is one girl that rocks that diva-like attitude because she's got it. See more of her photos below



What are your full names?
Nafisatu Nicole Kashimana Butu


What do friends call you?
KVNG or Naf
 Boys call me Kvng,Girls call me Naf


In a brief summary tell us about yourself?
I'm the type of person who would always fight for what I believe in

Where are you from?
I'm from Jaffna, Sri Lanka 


Hobbies?
Going out, using my phone, reading novels, sleeping, dancing, singing and eating


What is your definition of  beauty
Your personality is your beauty

How would you define your own personal style?    
Well, no matter how I look, i'm always dressed to my comfort and taste


Can you share with us a personal beauty tip?
 Fruits makes you bae


Favorite dish?     
           Chinese                  

What kind of music do you enjoy?
Hip Hop and RnB
 
Favorite artist?
Rihanna


Celeb Crush?
Robert Downey Jr      


What do you aspire to be?
The successful woman in all areas of life


Social media handle?
IG : kvng_butu
Twitter : kvng_butu
S.C : nafeesa_1

No comments:

Post a Comment